Tetris Deathtrap Tetris Deathtrap

This is a great idea

To be honest, I had a similar idea to yours. This style is awesome. I don't know how long you took to make this but I'd recommend making a second part but with blood and sounds in it. Also I think the yellow guy at the end should have gotten stuck instead of getting killed. It would have made it more original looking. All of these people also died in the same way. I liked how that guy lifted up the block with his two hands. That was probably my favourite part. I understand how hard it was making this. Are you going to make another?

IceyDrummer responds:

I'm not sure, if i do it's going to be a project for home because i did this in school so i wanted to keep it clean as to not get in trouble... But i guess if people really did like it i might make a second, any thoughts on names?

The Blue B The Blue B

YAY

MY BLUE B COMES TO LIFE! (See my flash ;P)

-Cordyceps- -Cordyceps-

Voted 5

It was great! I love Aphex Twin and how this flash rhymed with this song and is full of randomness. though I never heard that song before but I loved it. The only thing I really didn't like is the flashing. No one liked a lot of flashing. It can trigger epileptic people seizures. Aside from that it pwned. I 5'ed it and hope it gets front paged

DOTS! 9 (Blackout) DOTS! 9 (Blackout)

Alright lol

Well I think this one was a bit too slow. And the electricity coming from the light needed ore work. Hmm.. I liked the lights in this one and when it goes dark. As I said. Make their eyes look better. Not black ovals. Maybe white with black dots in them. That would be better. Make them look different too. Wear different clothes. Also the music didn't suit the scene it was like there was a party in the room or something. Oh and try to make the storyline a little more interesting. Like a hilarious event. I don't get how he got an electric shock from trying to fix a broken bulb though. Keep it up. If you need a specific music PM me. All my music is very different from each other.

DOTS! 7 (Fishing) DOTS! 7 (Fishing)

Neat!

You made 7 episodes already? I think I missed out the rest. I only saw the first few and now this. You're getting much better at flash! I voted 5. As for suggestions. Try to use more gradients I guess. Maybe make the circle things not look the same? Like have differet eyes. Gender etc

Oh by the way. Want to use some of my music for these in your future flashes?

Shylian responds:

lol yeah, my episodes have been moving faster than i really expected. thanks your reviews and feedback!

wow, cool yeah ill check out your music and see what i can do =) thank you!

Xmas Stan Xmas Stan

Wow

The things that could have been better are the graphics. Kind of didn't prefer it to be an animation that looks like on lined paper. As for the music. I think you should have picked the original beat instead of some midi version.

Anyway this has a chance for front page

Lost Farts Lost Farts

Heh

Well it was funny I watched until the end. Sorta slow in ways and the voices were good. Don't worry about the graphics. Maybe you were meant to make them like that... I can't believe I was eating while watching this! Appetite! Well good work. It was sort of original but got a little crazy near the end

Hereder responds:

Thanks ;)
Yea. Me and my brother gave eatch other 30 minutes to make a movie. So i could'not make to serius animations.
But this movie are 3 movies in 1. I released them one by one on my own homezite :)

theLASTROFL Dies theLASTROFL Dies

Neat

It was great but short. No matter what the flash meant it was nice fun and easy. What is that music at the ending can you please tell me?

Darius-R responds:

chase or something :/

The December Calendar The December Calendar

I don't know

This seems like a new idea never done before. Updating by itself.. that's great. But people could actually see all the gifts with flash decompilers. Right?

notorious responds:

Actually it doesn't update by itself. I'm not that good. I have to replace the file everyday with a different one. And yeah, you should be able to see all the gifts for that day like normal.

Katamari Tribute Katamari Tribute

Lol

For some reason. I really don't like randomness movies about nothing just random stuff. But for the first one. One made me laugh. And it's this one. Well done. There was a lot of randomness going on. Voted 5

Apeman505 responds:

Thank you! Katamari, if you've never played it, is nothing but randomness and has often been referred to as "video game crack," so I was just aiming for that.:P